Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Three Years and Counting...

I can't believe it but it's been three years today since Brett and I tied the knot! Having an anniversary if nothing else makes you looks back and cherish all of the time you've spent with each other... Brett and I have grown so much over these past three years both as individuals and as a couple. I love being married to someone that pushes me as hard as he does! It doesn't always bring out the best in us- with two Type A personalities we have our less than stellar moments but knowing that no matter what I have someone who has my best interest at heart make all the hard work worth every second. Three years ago we were young and crazy with not a care in the world... Funny what a difference three years does to ya! Now were working on graduating from school, stabilizing our careers and working towards getting a house so we can start us a little family. Three years go I don't think we could have spelled house and a baby! :) So to my fabulous hubby- thanks for three amazing years!I wouldn't change these past three years for anything in the world! I defiantly snagged me the best husband a girl could ask for! I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment