Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Terrified!!!!

Today is the day....

So as most of you know I am completely claustrophobic! I hate being locked in small spaces and you cover my head with something you are pretty much a dead man (yes Brett knows from experience!). For heaven sake snowmobiling my helmet is ripped apart because I refuse to have the face shield on! It covers my entire face and although Brett thinks I am completely crazy I know I am suffocating! Yes, I would rather freeze my face off than cover it up! Tiny spaces with no air are my own personal hell!!! The first test of our marriage, snorkling in Hawaii! I literally set on the beach a good 10 minutes with that darn mask on trying to convince myself I was not going to die. Brett finally said he was getting in the water so I decided I better follow! :)

So that brings me to my worst nightmare! I have been having problems with my shoulders, the right one in particular for some time now. I have seen a few doctors and they have all recommended the same thing... and MRI!!! You have got to be kidding me... me in a small enclosed tube... NICE TRY! So I put it off for as long as I could and now a year later the pain in my shoulder seems to be happening constantly. Every day, every activity, every occurrence. When I couldn't get threw blow drying my hair without being in absolute pain I decided it was time to get this little shoulder problem taken care of... I was just hoping their would be some way around and MRI! So for those of you trying to work around this same "little" problem...there is NO way around it! The only saving grace...DRUGS! Hopefully they will dope me up so I don't remember my name! If I had it my way I would not remember the drive to the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment