Thursday, April 22, 2010

Is it true?????

I have a new love in my life.... the iPhone!





Well, I have actually developed a "love" for all things apple! Crazy since the only apple product I own is an iPod. Still I am obsessed! I literally have an a wish list that is a mile long! :) We are going to blame this obsession on Brett. A few years ago he got my an iPod for my birthday and well it changed my life! I use that darn thing for everything... in the car, working out, at work, and of course at home! In recent weeks I have come in contact with friends and family who have the iPhone and I can not get enough of it! This little gadget is seriously amazing! I MUST HAVE ONE! Had Verizon issued the iPhone when it was originally released I no doubt would have been the first in line! Well rumor has it Verizon will be getting the iPhone within this next year!!!! A girl can only dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment