Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!

Brett and I had a wonderful Easter weekend this year. We started our Easter celebrations off on Friday. We headed up to Logan Friday night so we could celebrate with my sister and her family Saturday morning. We had such a fun time. My sisters little guy is getting to that age where he soaks in everything so it was fun to hide Easter eggs and eat all his junk food. He had us laughing and playing from the time we arrived until the moment we pulled out of the driveway. :) We actually got to die some Easter eggs with them while we were there- 54 eggs to be exact!!!! Yes my sister and I got a little carried away... it started out as a family activity but after about the third trip to the store the only ones left at the table were my sister and I. We literally went through four boxes of dye and several dozen eggs and we enjoyed every minute of it! We are all going to be eating hard boiled eggs until next spring!!!

Saturday afternoon we headed home and straight to the hospital to meet my cousin Chase's new baby boy-Cute little Niko. I tell ya Chase and Daiana sure have one of the cutest babies! A handsome little Brazilian to spoil! Luckily Saturday night Brett and I were able to have a little date night! Sushi and Shopping at the Gateway Mall... can you ask for anything more?!?! It's been awhile since we had a date night so we were excited to get out. We decided to give Happy Sumo a try and were so glad we did- I highly recommend the lettuce wraps and bacon crunch roll- DELICIOUS!!! And lets not forget the shopping! Brett and I walked away with a few new summer cloths and of course a caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! Now that's what I call a perfect date night!

Sunday we were able to sleep in and enjoy a relaxing Easter morning before heading over to Brett's parents house for Easter dinner. We had such a fun time there as well. We were able to watch our niece and nephews hunt Easter Eggs and dig thru their Easter baskets- seriously we have some of the cutest nieces and nephews on the planet! Makes us wonder what we did for entertainment before they were all born. And of course we had to end Easter with an amazing Easter dinner! I can not even tell you how much I love honey baked hams- I seriously could eat a whole ham by myself!

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment