Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Two Years Down- Forever to Go!

Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for! Thank you for the best two years of my life. You are truly the best husband and friend a girl could ask for! I LOVE YOU!

My Top 10 Favorite Things About My Husband…
1. He is my rock, my strength, and my best friend!
2. He is the most supportive husband I could have ever asked for!
3. He keeps my OCD in check, reminding me to just go with the flow every now and again!
4. He’s one of the hardest working men I have ever met!
5. He is so cute and playful with our niece and nephews!
6. He gives me the best advice- even if I don’t always want to here it!
7. He never fails to make me laugh... Bobcat Rap!
8. He eats my cooking even if it isnt always edible!
9. He is always full of FUN and EXCITEMENT!
10. And of course he’s SUPER SEXY!

I LOVE YOU! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!

No comments:

Post a Comment