Monday, June 1, 2009

Demolition Derby

Saturday my sister and her finance invited us to a Demolition Derby in Ogden. We used to go to derby’s a lot as kids but it had been awhile since I had been to one. My sister’s future cousin-in-law (JD) was participating in the truck portion of the derby. It was complete craziness! I was on pins and needles the whole time. Every crash just about gave me a heart attach mean while my husband and sister we trying to figure out where they could get a car so they could join a demolition derby- can you say nut jobs!  The trucks had everyone cheering. JD was awesome! He nearly tipped another truck over! It was so much fun but I will defiantly be in the bleachers watching!

Crash!


Demolition Time!


JD waiting for the go ahead


Bam!JD gettin' down to business


Me and my baby taking in some derby action


The girls!


Brett and Tayeson chillin' at the derby


Brandie and sleepy Tayeson


Dani and Josh. What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment