Sunday, June 21, 2009

Look Out Tiger!

Tiger Woods here I come! Okay, so I am not quite there yet… but I swear I am gonna get there! Nearly everyone in Brett’s family and a large part of my family golf so I decided it was time for me to learn how to play. I "played" a few games last year but I decided this was the year I was going to actually learn how to play. My dad and Brett’s mom really set me up! I got some nice clubs from my dad and a pretty dang cute bag and a few more clubs from Brett’s mom (thanks mom evans and dad thompson!) We gave it a little test this week. We practiced on the range during the week and then played in a scramble for my work on Saturday. It wasn’t too bad… I had one AMAZING hole so that was good enough for me! Brett couldn’t stop laughing! I think I set the record for the most hits… well misses on the golf course in a week’s time! You wanna test your marriage--- have your husband teach you how to golf! You make it through a golf game still speaking to each other and you’re golden! THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME BABE! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment