Monday, August 2, 2010

Pool+Pizza= FUN

This past weekend Tayeson and I were finally able to get in the water! He has been banned from water due to having a PICC Line in from his stint in  the hospital and I have had to steer clear of water to avoid infecting my surgery incisions. So now that we both got the go ahead we devised a little plan to party hardy in the water! With grandma and grandpa's help our water wishes came true! We had a few hours of FUN and LAUGHTER with our awesome family! Honestly I think we adults had more fun than Tayeson did. I think my dad was in seventh heaven-I wouldn't be surprised if we catch him playing in the kiddie pool by himself! :) Seriously this was so fun! My parents paid like $30 bucks for this pool but the fun we had was totally priceless! 

Take one slide add in one kiddie pool and you've got hours of backyard water fun!




Ending the night with some yummy pizza!
I know lots of pictures... but there were too many funny ones to leave out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment