Sunday, August 1, 2010

FUN with BIG Brother Tayeson!

So while my sister was in the hospital we shared babysitting duties with my parents. We all wanted it to be a really special weekend for Tayeson- I mean come on becoming a BIG BROTHER is a VERY BIG deal! So to kick off the weekend before meeting his new baby sister we took the little man to McDonald's for breakfast. My dad was able to convince him to eat some pancakes before playing but after that he took off and headed straight to the play place... i think an hour later we were able to convince him his baby sister was probably here and we should go see her! I am pretty sure that little nephew of ours could live at McDonald's if his parents would let him!

We were able to spoil him with snow cones (aunties favorite), milkshakes, and fireworks all weekend! We were all beat by the end of the weekend- him well he was still running around like crazy when we were pulling out of the driveway... GOOD LUCK Sis! 

Having a good time on the slide!


Wishing he could play...
And yep... that's my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment