Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Visit to Wyoming

This past Saturday and Sunday we got to spend some time with my dad in Wyoming. My dad and uncle just recently moved into a new house so we decided to head down and check out the new digs! They have a really nice place, definitely big enough for the whole family to pack into! While we were there we also got to do some catching up with my grandma and aunt- and of course there was some shopping and spoiling of the grand kids! Saturday night we got to try some amazing Chinese and Sushi! If you are ever passing through RockSprings, Wyoming you have to stop by Bonsai! Seriously this was some darn good food! I can't even tell you how much food we ate that night! My sister even tried some of there Sushi! :)It was a really fun and relaxing weekend and were looking forward to our next visit!

*** no picture of the house yet but it's coming soon***

No comments:

Post a Comment