Saturday, October 3, 2009

Birthday Fun!

This past weekend was full of lots of birthday fun! When I woke up Saturday morning Brett had a full day of fun planned for me. I woke up to some great coffee and a husband ready to take me shopping! What more can a girl ask for! Once we got ready we headed up to Logan to get the new and improved snowmobile and then we headed to the mall for some lunch and birthday shopping! I have to say I was completely spoiled this year! My hubby and parents got me some pretty darn cute cloths. I got a cute purse from my sister, a fun fall dinner with cousins and friends, a delicious dinner with my in-laws, and lots of birthday well wishes! Everyone made it such a special weekend. I have to say so far 25 is turning out to be pretty alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment