Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Well today was a day for the record books! I followed up my crazy Monday with an even better Tuesday! A little background for you- - - My little Ford Focus has really been testing our patients lately. First the front door lock randomly stops working, then the passenger window breaks, followed by a horrible shaking sensation, and last but not least what we thought was a battery problem has turned into a WE HAVE NO IDEA PROBLEM! So back to today… I frequently drive into downtown Salt Lake for work and while I was completing my picks-ups and drop-offs my airbag light turned on followed soon by a complete shut-down of my little car. NOTHING WORKED- EVERYTHING WAS DEAD! So here I was broke down on Main Street in SLC, unable to reach Brett (he has been working in the middle of no where and rarely has service) and being screamed at by the wonderful SLC folks I was finally able to get a hold of my dad. Since the battery was just replaced we came to the conclusion that it was the battery cables. So we headed back to Bountiful … 5 jump-starts later we finally made it back home! Once back home we did some shopping at the auto part stores and then dad and Brett got started on the repairs. After a few more trips back to the auto part store my dad and Brett were able to get my little problem child back up and running. Little did we know the Focus had one more surprise in store for us! While we were talking and loading up the car it suddenly died again! SO, we are back to square one hoping that some of the shop mechanics can give us some insight into how we fix our little problem! All I can say is THANK GOD for the men in my life… I would be lost without them. Both of my dads are so patient with me and are always running to my rescue when Brett is out of town and my sweet husband, always reassuring me that everything will work out! They really are the best life savers a girl could ask for!

My lifesavers hard at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment