Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Utah State Fair

It’s that time of year again- STATE FAIR TIME! All of the fun activities and tasty food! Trust me don’t think you’ll stick to your diet when you go to the fair! I think Brett and I ate enough food between the two of us to feed a small army! Our favorite had to be the funnel cakes! This year we also met up with some of my sisters good friends and spent the afternoon checking out the carnival attractions, farm animals, food, and of course fun shopping booths! It was a lot of FUN! We definitely preparing for next year!

Fun times on the BIG Slide!
Grandma and Grandpa bought some tickets for my nephew but he was not too excited about this part of the fair so us "big kids" enjoyed the slide a few times!


Enjoying the carnival


Tractor Pulls.


Watching some fair activities

No comments:

Post a Comment