Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mid-Terms... and the cold bug

Well, it's that time of year again... MID-TERMS! :(
That time of year when your ready to pull your hair out and start to wonder just why you put yourself through the torture of college! Stress, lack of sleep... and to think I have so much more left to complete! I had three mid-terms this year all back to back followed up nicely by the assignment of two large term papers. It was enough to send me into the psych ward but luckily my hubby was here to save me! He helped me study and get through a long week. And how do I repay him... well, I passed along the cold bug I had picked up during the week of craziness. Poor guy has been huddled up with me on he couch all weekend! Thank god for movies and cold medicine and SUPER FABULOUS HUSBANDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment