Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Moving to FB

So it seems like Brett and I are living in the stone ages! Everywhere we go people are telling us to catch them on FB. Around the holidays everyone kept asking us if we were on FB, telling us they would share their pictures on FB... we were totally lost... for those of you who don't know FB is FACEBOOK!!! Yes we have been living in the stone ages! Here we are thinking blogging was the way to keep in touch with family and friends... WRONG!!! So bloggers we are no longer... out with the old and in with the new. Catch us on facebook for all of our fun and exciting adventures.

Yes those of you who have been asking me for moths to join I finally did it! Round of applause for me!!! :) I am officially on facebook! Be patient with me, we stone age folk still need some facebook lessons before we are up to speed on the latest and greatest! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment