Sunday, May 2, 2010

SO Cute!

Last month at craft class we made one of my favorite projects! This adorably, cute arrangement of paper flowers! We were given the choice on what colors we would like to use so in anticipation of a home purchase I decided to go with reds, blacks, and whites which will match the cute little room set Brett and I purchased for our future guest room! It was the easiest project every, a little time consuming but I swear the end project was TOTALLY worth it! I seriously love how it turned out!





If you are interested in signing up for an amazing Saturday let me know! Country Bum Creations has an amazing craft class held every third Saturday each month. You will love it! You will walk away with cute and affordable projects just like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment