Monday, September 20, 2010

Thank you is never enough...

Thank you is never enough but we owe a HUGE thank you to my sister and her little ones for all of there help this weekend. Luckily they were able to hang out with us all weekend but unlucky for them we put them to work. My sister cleaned our kitchen like a mad women- - - if you need and oven cleaner she is your gal! She about killed me- little did I know a stove top actually needs to the burners removed ever now and again to be cleaned... in my defense I AM NOT VERY GOOD IN THE KITCHEN! I promised my sister to clean the stove in the new house more often! :) And her little guy, we'll he was Brett's packing buddy. He sure can tape some mad boxes! :) Because of them we were able to get the apartment pretty much all packed up and completely deep cleaned! THANK YOU GUYS! We owe you BIG TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment