Sunday, February 21, 2010

Go JAZZ Go!

Brett and I were lucky enough to attend a Utah Jazz Game with Brett's cousins a few weeks ago. We had SO much fun! Brett sister and her husband have taken us to a few games as well and I tell ya it never gets old! Brett and I love going to the games! We are Jazz Junkies! We try to catch most of the games on TV so were pretty excited when we actually get to go see them live! It was a really fun night! We all got to catch up with all the cousins and their ladies at dinner before the game and then enjoyed watching the Jazz beat up on the Mavericks! GO JAZZ!!!

Utah Jazz vs. Dallas Mavericks


The Utah Jazz!


GO JAZZ GO!


Us enjoying the game!


Peter and Sumer!


Preston and Chantel! Thank for inviting us guys! It was a blast!


Sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy... I forgot my camera so I had to snap some pics on my blackberry...

No comments:

Post a Comment